Optifine 1.16/1.15.2/1.15 and 1.14.4 – FPS Boost
Optifine 1.16/1.15.2/1.15 and 1.14.4 Graphics Enhancement and FPS Boost – We all know that its pixelated graphics characterizes Minecraft 1.14.4. While many say that this is the greater attractive of the game, others miss a way to get better graphs while maintaining the other factors of the game. That’s what Optifine HD Mod 1.15 offers to Minecraft players.
While its installation and work are just like any other mod, as it only improves graphics and technical features instead of adding worlds, special skills, items or mobs, it’s more like a tool. Let’s take a look at all the features brought and improved by Optifine 1.13.2.
What is Optifine and what are its features?
As we mentioned, it’s a mod that improves the graphics of the game considerably. It allows HD features and textures and has several enhancing features for the game. Among them we can find:
- It smoothes the surfaces on the game, so the visuals become more pleasant and enjoyable.
- It speeds up the game in general lines; increases the chunks we can render, decreases LAG and boosts the general performance.
- Increases the framerate.
- It adapts to the capabilities of any computer to render in the right speed; it can go from tiny to extreme speed.
- It allows to pre-load chunks so your computer won’t waste resources trying to render fields that won’t be explored.
- HD textures for fire, water, sky, etc.
- The best feature on this mod is that you can not only improve your graphics. You can play around with the configurations according to your needs. So, if you want to improve graphics boost the setting, but if you’re going to improve your FPS, you can lower down the configuration or deactivate some animations.
- Since 1.12 version of Optifine mod, some other improvements have appeared. It allows installing Shaders which makes your game more dynamic in many ways (it depends on the shader installed) and it doesn’t negatively affect the performance of the game.
- This mod also works as a game stabilizer; this means it can help the game to remain running fluidly when installing other maps, texture packs, and several mods at a time, etc. This is perfect for high-performance computers that support all kind of extras.
OptiFine 1.13.2_HD_U_E6 – Changelog
How to install Optifine Mod For Minecraft?
If you’re downloading the last Optifine 1.14 version, you don’t need Forge, but if you will be using other mods, it’s highly recommended. For all version previous to 1.13.2, you will need Forge anyways.
To install Optifine, follow these steps:
It’s important to remember that Optifine HD Mod 1.14.2 is the last thing you should install. That means that you should download Forge and any other mod before Optifine so it can comprise and optimize all the mods’ features.
- So, first, you download Forge and install it with any other mod.
- Now download Optifine mod for Minecraft.
- Move the “.jar” files to the mods folder.
- Open the java file and click on “install” (remember to download the version that’s compatible with your Minecraft version).
- Wait a few seconds, and that’s it!
Video: How To INSTALL OptiFine For Minecraft 1.13.2+! (INCREASE FPS!)
Optifine HD 1.15.2 Download Links